2018-19 Artist in Residence (August 2018 through May 2019)
Audition Applications are Now Available
Applicants must currently be a high school sophomore, junior, or senior (or the equivalent).
Open to students in Bloomington and surrounding counties who are seriously interested in theatre and have vocal, dance, and acting experience.
This free, two-semester performance and mentoring program offers in depth theatre experiences and connections with theatre experts. It is open to high school juniors, seniors, and college freshman with acting, singing, and dance experience. Admission is by audition and space is limited. Auditions take place in early spring with residency beginning the following fall.
Download audition application and details here
Application deadline: April 15, 2018
Audition is by invitation.
Individual auditions will be scheduled Saturdays, April 21 (late afternoon) and April 28 (morning and afternoon).
Questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adult roles and leadership opportunities in Stages Bloomington main stage productions
- Tuition waivers for all productions
- Free trips to theatre performances
- Individual work with an acting coach
- Sessions with professional theatre experts
- Artist honorarium
- Resumé building opportunity
Artists in Residence, 2017-18
- Shelby Fletcher, Mitchell High School
- Susan Harris, Edgewood High School
- Wes Houser, Edgewood High School
- Nidhi Krishman, Bloomington High School South
- Chase Machango, Ivy Tech Community College
- Tommy McEvilly, Bloomington High School South
- Noah Moore, Bloomington High School South
- Emma O'Mahoney, Independent Study
- Haley Paulin, Bloomington High School South
- Calvin Prankert, Bloomington High School South
- Jack Richards, Bloomington High School South
- Neil Smith, Bloomington High School North
- Azaria Wagner, Homeschooled